Saturday, September 3, 2011

What'd she say?

There are several things that you won't hear a conventional farmer say.

Ooo, potatoes come out of the ground. . . 




If I don't stop digging for potatoes soon, I'm never gonna make it to the gym; 



I'm sorry I don't think I'll make your son's birthday party, because I'm still digging for potatoes;






You say you'd like me to go to the beach with you? Sorry, I'm digging potatoes out of the ground;



What! Take a break!  How can I take a break when all these potatoes need to be preserved;




I'll never get to the shoe repair shop in time if I don't finish cooking these potatoes;












I'm gonna have one helluva blog after all this digging ad preserving of potatoes. . 

You won't hear the conventional farmer say these things, because. . well you know. . . this is hip. . 


No comments:

Post a Comment